Comprehensive Physics for JEE Advanced is highly useful for aspirants appearing for JEE Advanced. It is as per the syllabus of JEE Advanced.
Comprehensive Physics for JEE Advanced divided into 29 core chapters, it covers the entire gamut of the subject through a combination of conceptual theory supported by solved problems and practice exercises. Each chapter opens with a review of the basic concepts, formulae, laws and the definition that is linked to the concepts and problems of that chapter. There are plenty of fully solved questions of all types as per the latest pattern and syllabus.
》 Questions in Each Chapter have been classified as follows:-
Section I: Multiple Choice Questions with Only One correct choice.
Section II: Multiple Choice Questions with One or More correct choices.
Section III: Multiple Choice Questions based on passage.
Section IV: Matching of Column type questions.
Section V: Assertion-Reason type questions.
》 Key Features:-
• Review of Basic Concepts
• Solved problems in an increasing level of difficulty
• Tips for a quick solution of MCQs given in each chapter
• Integer Answer Type Questions’ at the end of each chapter
• Two fully solved model test paper based on the latest pattern of JEE Advanced examination
• Solutions to JEE Advanced Physics papers of 2012, 2013 and 2014.
General: Units and dimensions, dimensional analysis; least count, significant figures; Methods of measurement and error analysis for physical quantities pertaining to the following experiments: Experiments based on using Vernier callipers and screw gauge (micrometre). Determination of ‘g’ using a simple pendulum. Young’s modulus by Searle’s method. Specific heat of a liquid using calorimeter, the focal length of a concave mirror and a convex lens using a u-v method. Speed of sound using resonance column. Verification of Ohm’s law using voltmeter and ammeter, and the specific resistance of the material of a wire using meter bridge and post office box.
Mechanics: Kinematics in one and two dimensions (Cartesian coordinates only), projectiles; Uniform Circular motion; Relative velocity. Newton’s laws of motion; Inertial and uniformly accelerated frames of reference; Static and dynamic friction; Kinetic and potential energy; Work and power; Conservation of linear momentum and mechanical energy. Systems of particles; Centre of mass and its motion; Impulse; Elastic and inelastic collisions. Law of gravitation; Gravitational potential and field; Acceleration due to gravity; The motion of planets and satellites in circular orbits; Escape velocity.
Rigid body, the moment of inertia, parallel and perpendicular axes theorems, the moment of the inertia of uniform bodies with simple geometrical shapes; Angular momentum; Torque; Conservation of angular momentum; Dynamics of rigid bodies with fixed axis of rotation; Rolling without slipping of rings, cylinders and spheres; Equilibrium of rigid bodies; Collision of point masses with rigid bodies etc.
1. Motion in one dimension
2. Unit and dimensions
4. Motion in two dimensions
5. Laws of motion and friction
6. Work, energy and power
7. Conservation of linear momentum and collision
11. Hydrostatics (fluid pressure and buoyancy)
12. Hydrodynamics (Bernoulli’s theorem and viscosity)
13. Simple harmonic motion
14. Wave and Doppler’s effect
15. Thermal expansion
16. Measurement of heat
17. Thermodynamics (isothermal and adiabatic processes)
18. Kinetic theory of gases
19. Transmission of heat
20. Electrostatic field and potential21. Capacitance and capacitors22. Electric current and D.C circuit23. Heating effect of current24. Magnetic effect of current and magnetism25. Electromagnetic induction and A.C circuit26. Ray optics and optical instruments27. Wave Optics28. Atomic physics29. Nuclear physics
BUY JEE 2020 MOCK TEST AT VERY LOW PRICE JEE 2020- CHAPTERWISE MOCK TEST
DOWNLOAD PDF FROM BELOW:
This website is created solely for JEE aspirants to download PDF, eBooks, Study materials for Free. IITIANS CAREER is trying to help the students who can’t afford buying books. This is our aim. If you think the materials are useful kindly buy these from publishers. IITIANS does not own these materials, neither created nor scanned. We provide links that are already available on the internet.
☆ JUST WANT TO SAY, PLEASE SHARE THE BLOG AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, SO THAT IT COULD HELP OTHER MILLION OF IIT-JEE/NEET ASPIRANTS…..
That’s all today………
Stay Tuned For Next Post…